Net Impact Undergrad at the Ross School of Business
Welcome to Net Impact Undergrad!
Net Impact is a community of over 150 chapters and 30,000 changemakers, who are using their jobs and skills to tackle the world's toughest problems. Considered one of the most influential networks of MBAs, graduate students, and professionals, it is now beginning to cultivate the most influential network of undergraduate leaders interested in using business to make a positive impact. We put our abilities to work for good throughout every sector, showing the world that it is possible to make a net impact that benefits not just the bottom line, but the people and the planet as well.
Who Should Join
Those who have a passion for and are interested in making a change in:
1. Corporate social responsibility
2. Social entrepreneurship
3. International development
4. Nonprofit and public management
5. Environmental sustainability
Benefits of Membership
1. Develop crucial skills by planning, organizing, and participating in engaging events. See the tangible results of your work.
2. Meet seasoned professionals in various fields through speaker symposia, networking sessions, and career treks
3. Make new friends! We are a tight community and greatly appreciate contributions from all members, new and old.
4. We are an awesome catalyst for personal development, providing case studies, mentorship, mock interviews, and resume reviews among other opportunities
5. Join a professional network of over 30,000 and let us help you realize your passions!
Explore. Challenge. Impact.
For more news and updates, please check out our blog!