Welcome to the website for the Ross Hispanic Business Students Association (RHBSA).
RHBSA provides academic support and professional development opportunities to US Hispanics at the Ross School of Business. We are committed to the recruitment of prospective Hispanics interested in business.
We provide support to our members in the following areas:
- We provide academic support through tutoring sessions and mentoring programs.
- Professional development:
- One-on-one mentoring programs that provide members with professional advice, resume reviews and mock interviews.
- Partnerships with national professional societies and national conferences
- Access to our alumni network
- Partnerships with corporations and exclusive networking sessions
- Personal development:
- We recruit prospective Hispanic students interested in business. We advise and help facilitate the same opportunities and support that have helped us be a part of the Ross community.
- We offer volunteering opportunities to our members to engage with the local Hispanic community.
- We offer the opportunity to build strong relationships among our members through professional, academic, volunteering and social events.
If you have any questions, click on the Officers tab and feel free to e-mail any of the officers. We are here to answer any questions you may have.