Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
We invite all members of the Ross community (current students, alumni, partners, and allies) to attend. We believe the programming around “Intentional Moments. Authentic Connections” will be relevant regardless of where you are in your journey.
This year’s keynote speaker, Ty Haney, is an innovative and inspirational female leader with a mission to “get the world moving”. Haney has been named one of Fast Company’s Most Creative People in Business, Forbes’ 30 Under 30, VOGUE’s Vanguards Young Entrepreneurs, and WWD’s 40 of Tomorrow and we can’t wait to hear what she has to say.
Mimi Huet and Jess McClain are excited to guide this year’s conference, and we invite you to join us for an intentional and authentic day of growth & connection!
For any questions, please reach out to WILCBoard2019@umich.edu.
Dress code: Smart casual (jeans encouraged!)
All ticket sales final
Thursday, October 10th, 2019
Coffee Chats | Throughout Day | Ross School of Business
Welcome Reception | 6:00 – 8:00 pm | UMMA
Friday, October 11th, 2019
Participant & Sponsor Check-In/Breakfast | 8:45 – 10:00 am | Winter Garden
Event Kick-Off & Welcome | 10:05 – 10:15 am | Robertson Auditorium
Keynote Speech – Ty Haney: CEO of Outdoor Voices | 10:15 – 11:00 am | Robertson Auditorium
Breakout Session #1 | 11:20 am – 12:10 pm
- Confessions of an Imposter: Navigating Imposter Syndrome at Work
- Intersectional Allyship: Navigating Power and Privlege in the Workplace
- Rising Together: Overcoming Obstacles to Female Collaboration
- Sparking Creativity: Tools to be Entrepreneurial in Today's World
- Speakers, Participants, and Sponsors | Tauber Colloquium
- Prospective Students and Alumni | Blau Colloquium
- Unconscious Bias: Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover
- Weighing the Cost of Emotional Labor: Managing Emotions and Experiences
- We’re All STRONG Women: Design for Your Strengths
Closing Keynote – Sava Farah | 2:30 – 3:00 pm | Tauber Colloquium
Closing Remarks and Cocktail Social | 3:00 – 3:30 pm | Tauber Colloquium
Ross School of Business
Ann Arbor, MI United States