Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
This years theme is "Energy and the States" where the focus will be on state and municipal-level energy policy. The following conference topics will explore how states and municipalities are controlling their energy futures amidst the changing federal priorities:
- Keynote – Energy and the States: An overview of the state-level policy and regulatory landscape is provided along with highlights of the impacts from recent federal actions.
- Keynote – Utilities and the States: An overview of national trends in utility strategies is provided along with a discussion of how state-level policy influences these strategies.
- Panel – Utilities and the States: Utility executives and consultants discuss how state policies influence their energy strategies.
- Panel – Renewable Energy at the Local Level: City leaders discuss policy levers that impact renewable energy deployment.
- Panel – Private Sector and the States (Corporate): Corporate leaders discuss how state policies impact their energy strategies and what influence they have over these state policies.
- Panel - Private Sector and the States (Cleantech): Cleantech leaders discuss how state policies impact their corporate strategies.
In addition to the conference on September 29th, a Networking Kickoff will be held on the night of September 28th at the University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA). All conference attendees, speakers, and sponsors will be invited to attend for a night of networking and conversation. Food and drinks will be provided. RSVP for the kickoff here!
File Attachments: 2017 Michigan Energy Conference Agenda.pdf
Dress Business Casual
Ross Colloquium (6th Floor)
701 Tappan Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States
Contact the organizers