To create a new club at Ross, you will need to first apply through the University and then through Ross MBA Council. You will need to prepare a Charter or Constitution (see sample Mock Constitution) and also demonstrate that you have a minimum of 10 students for your membership (at least 2/3 Rossers) as part of the application process.
Please use this form to apply to become a new MBA Council recognized club.
• Apply for funding through Ross MBA Council
• Reserve rooms at Ross
• Access to posting events on electronic posters/plasma screens and/or My iMpact bulletin board
• Send club emails to the student body
• Listing of your club on Ross' website and in the newly admitted students binder
• Access to eCampusGroups, a club management system
• Invitation to "Meet the Clubs" in September
For tips about starting and maintaining clubs as well as sample Constitution and Bylaws documentation, please see the University's Guidebook for Student Organizations.
Have additional questions about club recognition? Email Hannah Lifset (firstname.lastname@example.org), VP of Student Engagement.