As one of the largest student clubs at the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business, the Tech Club at Ross is the center of all things related to the technology industry. The Tech Club strives to educate its members and support them in their career pursuits as future leaders in all facets of technology. We do so through the following programs:
- Education: Our education events include weekly lunch & learns, interview and resume preparation workshops, skill workshops and student-led discussions on the latest industry trends.
- Career Treks: We offer yearly career treks to San Francisco and Seattle, where students visit companies in their own backyards to meet with alumni and get an intimate perspective of the company culture.
- Newsletter: We send out a weekly newsletter containing all the latest recruiting events, networking opportunities, job postings, education events and social events.
- Company Connections: We maintain relationships with companies that host special events through the club. In addition we also connect with companies that don’t recruit through traditional channels to facilitate informational calls and webinars.
- Alumni Network: Through our alumni newsletter and website, Tech After Tappan, we maintain close ties to the Tech Club alumni, who continue provide job postings and career advice.
Please read more about us on this website.